A silly man,fool, idiot, somebody who is very drunk,
the background of the word comes from county Cork in Ireland
that lads a langer
he is some langer
Word of Cork origin. Has several meanings, depending on context.
2) Foolish person
3) To be intoxicated
1) I've got a huge langer, boy.
2) You're some langer, boy.
3) He was langers, boy.
1. a penis
2. a dickhead
Originates from Cork, Ireland
1. "She bit me langer off"
2. "That fella's a langer"
A multitude of meanings
1. a penis.
2. a person drunk or otherwise idiotically ridiculous
3. An asshole, creep, fuckwad, dipshit, mother-fucker, or ass-wipe, but always a undisputable cork langer.
Multiple uses of the word include Langer-dan, Lang-ball, and my-friend-steven-the-langer.
1. He whipped out his langer.
2. She was absolutly langers.
3. Mick McCarthy is a langer.
That langer slept with my girlfriend.
What langer-dan didn't know was that she had ghonnaria.
1. a prick
2. to be langered (drunk)
1. all teachers are langers
2. oh god my head i was langered last night
3. did ya see that langer over there he fell again
2. Thundering idiot
3. drunk (pl)
He was so langers (or langerated) last night, he never put his langer back in after a wazz(pee), what a langer!
Slang term that denotes 'Penis'. However it is very versatile and can even be used as a term of affection.
You're some langer!
Can mean: You're a dickhead
You're an affable rogue.