2mg Xanax. They're rectangular in shape and have sections much like rungs in a ladders.
Hey man can you find any ladders? I need to get loaded.
Someone who is a tool but alot worse than a tool. Can worsen the insult be sayin that he/she is a ladder with extendables and wheels.
Awesome, dope. Something on the up-and-up. The opposite of chutes.
Originated from the classic board game Chutes & Ladders, where your bane is the chute and your savior is the ladder.
That white tee is ladders, I have to have one just like it.
Donald Trump's business sense is ladders, while his hair is chutes.
a series of penis piercings starting close from the head of the penis closer to the body. almost resembleing a ladder
i got my ladder pierced the other day, that shit fucking hurt
An implement used for climbing .. Some retract, some are metal, some are made of wood.
The roofer was very adept with his long ladder.
1) A tool used to reach higher places by climbing.
2) A tool with steps, usually in a triangular shape used in climbing or reaching higher places.
3) The second in a set when used in an example.
4) Slang for a 3mg Xanex pill due to the fact that it resembles a ladder.
1) I could not reach the ceiling so I got a ladder.
2) The painter was on a ladder.
3) Mcdonalds and Burger King both have burgers but I would have to choose the ladder.
4) Damn that ladder really fucked me up.