The I.C.P slang term for pussy
Sweet neddin and popsicles
An over-weight / obese person, round in shape.
Wow, look at that Kirby!
this is the original Kirby® the fat round pink thing who ate everything by sucking in air
that (>^^)> guy has a big 8==D
London slang. A derogatory term for a certain type of person from Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who now lives in the UK. More often used to describe women but can be applied to men. Can also be used to describe the places frequented by Kirbys.
Kirbies are very fond of alcohol and/or drugs and all the associated behavior. The women are usually blond (or died blond), horribly slutty and have an unpleasant bitchy attitude. The men are usually large rugby playing types (or wanabees) often with blonde hair, very predatory towards women and sometimes quite aggressive.
This word originates form a short lived UK TV show called The Last Chancers which featured a character called Kirby who was as described above.
Note on usage: This word could be considered very offensive as it shows a complete ignorance of the difference between three very different counties.
Alex: I'm not really liking this bar much.
Lauren: I know it's proper kirby.
London slang originating in Fulham. A derogatory term for a certain type of unpleasent person from Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who now lives in the UK. The word is most often applied to women but can be used to describe men or even places.
Kirbies are fond of alcohol/ drugs and all the associated behaviour. Common traits are slight stupidity, vanity, aggressively sexual behaviour, an irritating put on laught and/ or voice. The women are usually blonde (or died blonde) and the men are often large rugby playing types (or wannabees)
This word could be concidered quite offensive as it shows a complete ignorance of three very different countries.
Alex: Oh my gosh you see those girls?!
Lauren: Proper Kirbys!
Tom: I'm not really feeling Zulus tonight
Gary: I know, it's too much of a Kirby bar.
|6.||Kirby Super Star|
One of the greatest games of all time, Kirby Super Star isn't just one game. It's jam-packed with nine different games. All of the games are original in their own way, and incredibly fun due to the awesome gameplay mechanics. The gameplay is simple. Walk, run, jump, swim, and attack. This game is best played with a second person, using the "helper" system to create an ally to help you defeat the baddies. The nine different games are:more...
1. Spring Breeze - Stop King Dedede from stealing all of Dream Land's food! An easy game for beginners, where the "copy" system is first learned.
2. Dyna Blade - Dyna Blade is destroying all the crops! Travel to Dyna Blade's mountain to defear her! Slightly harder than Spring Breeze, but more fun. There are two secret rooms where you can find all the abilities Kirby can use.
3. Gourmet Race - King Dedede challenges Kirby to a race. Race to the finish line while collecting the most food at the same time!
4. The Great Cave Offensive - Kirby is trapped in a cave! Help Kirby escape, while collecting as many treasures as possible. See if you can collect all 60!
5. Revenge of Meta-Knight - Meta-Knight is attempting to take over Dream Land with the Halberd! You must stop him! This game has a time limit, so if you don't complete it in time, you could lose a life!
6. Milky Way Wishes - Stop the Sun and Moon from fighting! Go to all seven planets and use the dream fountains to summon the comet NOVA, so he can grant your wish! This gam...
The often (but little) used & incorrect title for the street game
Wall-E plays like a game of squash but is played with the feet and a football. Players get knocked out in turn as they miss the ball when it rebounds off the wall.
Some peple get confused when thinking that Slams is the correct name for this game.