a very hot-tasting dish made by fermenting Chinese cabbage with garlic, ginger, hot peppers, krill, parasites found in human excrement and unusually high levels of lead
2) Kimchi is thought to protect people against H5N1 avian influenza, but can cause Hwa byung.
1) a Korean hot-tasting dish made of pickled Chinese cabbage and other vegetables
2) Unsolicited Commercial/Political etc Messages
3) someone who shadows a person over a period of time in a very annoying or threatening way
2) I've been receiving kimchi messages from the East Sea so I'll use the KimchiBuster.
3) an Internet kimchi
no secondary definitions other than its noun form. (LIKE 'CURRY', OR 'BURITO')
Also used in replacement for 'cheese' when taking a photo.
The secret ingredient for a korean.
2. a common name for vietnamese girls and means 'goldenrod' in vietnamese
2. My name is Kim Chi and I am a pretty Vietnamese girl.
3. Man, I got some kimchi last night!