1. When the marijuanna pipe (or other smoking device) has reached the point where it needs to be emptied out and reloaded.
2. Also can be used to describe a positiion in the pot smoking rotation immidiately after the last hit has been taken.
3. Also can be used as negative term for a cached marijuana bowl indicating that a person would not like to take a resin hit.
The term comes from the name of the late country music star, Johnny Cash(1932-2003). but has very little to do with his drug habbits, its just a pun off his name.
2. "nah man i get the green hit this time...i got johhny cashed last time."
3. "you go ahead and hit it...im good on that johnny cash."