Johnny Cash is and will always be the most influential country star.
Many folks look up to Johnny Cash as an influence because his music was true and deep.
1. The branch of the service the Army, Navy and Marines wished they would've joined, after failing to read the fine print on their paperwork or failing to ask others which branch of the service is the best to go into.
2. The one branch of the military that has the best retention rates because they spend more on their troops, then ask for more for ammo and weapons, whereas the Army and the Marines is more about spending more on ammo and weapons and could give two shits less about their troops.
3. The "aerospace" branch that goes in and bombs the hell out of the area where the enemy is at, before the Marines go in and finish the rest, now that their job is easier.
4. The Army and the Marines rely on the Air Force to take them to combat zones.
5. The only branch with too many people in that the Air Force is paying for officers for early seperation and is offering enlisted an open door policy to early seperation....and because the Army is hurting for recruits, they've also offered a "blue to green" program where you can go directly from being Air Force to Army.
"I wished I would've joined the Air Force....they actually treat their troops with respect. The morale is higher than other branches of the service.....and their retention rates are the best too. No wonder it's so hard to keep troops in the other branches of the service."
1.Any FWD foreign or domestic vehicle that is made to look fast by installing accesories such as but not limited to:
*aftermarket body kits
*aftermarket spoilers (which do NOTHING for traction on a FWD vehicle)
*oversized chrome exaust tips (a.k.a "fart cans/fart pipes/coffee cans") on an otherwise stock exaust pipe
*neons or other aftermarket lighting
*altezzas, or "clear tail lamp" lenses
*grille replacements made up of chicken wire type mesh
*multiple TV monitors
*20 inch rims with very low profile "rubber band" tires
*cut coils for a lowered look
*stereo systems that have more power than the engine itself
*fake nitrous bottles (or to the ricer crowd..."NAAAAWWWSSS")
*and of course.....stickers of performance parts NOT ON THE CAR. (can you say "poser"?)
2. The truth is none of the above mods do ANYTHING to enhance the performance. As a matter of fact those who perform these so called "mods" have watched "The Fast And The Furious" too many times to be able to distinguish the difference between reality and a movie, thus they think if they make their cars look like the prop cars used in the movies they will be faster and look cooler. Out of interest, these idiots refer to themselves as "tuners" and not ricers.
3. The average person who owns or drives one of these vehicles is white, under 25, suffers from penis envy, wears his pants half hanging off his ass, walks with a fake limp and talks with ebonic slang. He probably works at Mc Donalds and races everything he sees but gets his ass handed to him 99% of the time. (Kias and Hyundais are exceptions)
4. Ricing your FWD car will not make it fast or cool, and is not a valid excuse for "I can't afford a real car"....V8 Camaros and Mustangs are still readily avaliable at a decent price. If not it's not a daunting task to do your own. If you want to be different you can always drop any 283-400 cubic inch small block Chevy V8 into an S-10 for one hell of a fast ride on the cheap.
5. The only real FWD cars that actually considered fast are the turbocharged cars like the SRT-4 or the WRX. Turbos are true power adders unlike all the fake gaudy crap mentioned above.
If you've ever claimed to have "raced a 'Vette with a Honda Civic and won", but for fear of embarassment failed to mention it was a CHEvette....you might be a ricer.
If your Civic has more neons that all of the Las Vegas strip clubs....you might be a ricer.
If your Accord has more TV screens than the local TV news room....you might be a ricer.
The branch of the service with the lowest asvab scores, meaning you don't have to be intelligent to join, you just have to be brave and tough (or at least "think that you are")
"I joined the marines because I think I'm a bad ass, but I'm really only fooling myself. OOOH-RAHH!"