She's a jadebird.
1. An exclaimation of surprise.
2. A term meant with a derogatory intent.
3. Alternative word for boredom.
4. A physical assault of some sort.
5. Describing someone who is silly.
1. Holy crap! Lollycopters! Who the heck was expecting that to happen.
2. What a friggin' Lollycopter.
3. Lollycopters... I'm so bored.
4. Come here so I can lollycopter your ass.
5. You silly lollycopter girl.
An emoticon representing the elusive emotion of awesomeness. Not all people who are sexy, deserving-to-live beasts use ._., but all people who use ._. should have broad-shouldered bodyguards for bullet-shielding purposes around them at all times. When used with more immediate communicative intent, ._. portrays mild frustration, jadedness, or indignation. When a person uses ._. after almost every line, don't read too much into its meaning, and don't be jarred by an occasional .-.
<DaddyNasty> good morning ._.
<SexySwede> i just found an interview on youtube with the grohlest of daves in a totally stoned state ._.
<DaddyNasty> erotic ._.
When your high as hell!!!. particurally high on marijuana
Damn dude, im mad jaded
A philosophy that encourages forward-thinking optimism with an educated acceptance of a basic level of pessimism. Optimism's fault is it's naivete, pessimism's it's blind jadedness. We live on Earth and are human. There is, was and will be good and bad. Shit happens, dreams come true.
Hey kiddo, have a little pessoptimism. Keep your eye on the mountain, pretend the obstacles aren't there, but don't get too bent out of shape when there's a thousand miles, an abyss, a cougar and crossfire before you get there. And that's alright. The goal isn't really worthy without that stuff in the way.
|6.||the 4chan effect|
A sixth emotion to go with those other five new internet emotions: The desire to share something with everyone but the inability to personally send it to them characterized by the cognitive dissonance arising from wanting to share something that is either hilarious or horrifying (or both at the same time) concomitant with the pride, shame and eventual jaded let-down of realizing one has been on the internet for way, the fuck, too long.
- "I want to share 1 man 1 jar, but I can't because I fear the social ramifications. I really want to share it, but I also realize people won't "get" it, and the fact that I find it horrible, interesting, relevant and worthy of sharing despite it's abominable nature, I find disconcerting. I wish there was a way to describe that ambiguous feeling... "
-" Don't worry dude, you're just experiencing the 4chan effect."