dave: shhhsh! be cool, that's the bosses daughter-i'm dating her.
officer: your friend over there told us you are the owner of the paraphenilia, is that correct?
suspect: man, that is so jacked up, it's his.
shelly: i heard terese's mom is going out with her ex boyfriend sean!
clare: ew! poor teresa, that is so jacked up for her mom to do that!
student one: then the professor said he was cutting my grade for missing five days
student two: you need to take that to the board bro-he is jacked up!
mom: did you get the laundry washed?
son: no, the washer's all jacked up
mark: bro, i lost your keys last night after the party and don't know where your car is.
jeff: dude, you are jacked up, that is so wrong
amber: for real, the only place i could find to get sick was in the hall closet-for real, the bathroom was locked.
monica: amber, for real, that is so jacked up. if i were you i would not tell anyone else. she is still grounded for having the party and wants to know who got her busted for boones farm yak on her mom's linens.
tom: i got her number when he wasn't looking
brandon: man, i told you don't go there- he jacked up the last guy that went after his woman real bad. dude still can't smile right.
driver on phone: my tire is flat and i have my car jacked up without a spare.
tow truck/vehicle repair dispatcher: that's jacked up-we'll send someone right out.
2. having used a large quantity of speed, cocaine, or other amphetamine.
3. cut or lacerated by means of a make-shift knife or blade. see SKIV
4. In generally poor or injured condition.
sense "4": "I want to play, but my shoulder's still JACKED UP from last weekend.
I got in a wreck last night. My car got totally jacked up.
The car price is jacked up $3000 over list because no one has any left on the lot!
(n.) A truck(or car) with a lift kit. Most likely a 4x4 pickup truck. Mainly used as slang by people from rural areas(Ex 4).
2. The water bill is 300 dollars? That is jacked up!
3. Dude did you see John after that fight lastnight? He got jacked up!
4. "Yeah the parking lot is muddy, can't get to the door. I take my Jacked Up and drop it down in four-by-four." -Drink In My Hand by Eric Church.