1) the Roman numeral 9
2) a fictional planet in Frank Herbert's Dune
3) a hi-tech research facility in the Westwood Dune Games
4) a major character from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
5) a fictional region neighboring the Land of Oz and Noland
6) the central governmental supercomputer in Omikron - The Nomad Soul
1) Rocky Five Plus Rocky Four Equals... Rocky IX
2) The Ixians who inhabit the Ix are the ACME for the three Houses
3) Ix provides the capability to produce the Harkonen Devastator Tank
4) Take that whackypedia!
5) Ix is one of the locations where Queen Zixi of Ix and the movie The Magic Cloak of Oz take place
6) Omikronians are ruled by Ix. They are not Omicronians...
1. Nine In The Roman Numeral
2. Demyx's Number From Organization 13
Person 1: Hey, Did You Know XI Is Nine!!!???
Person 2: What The Fuck Ever...
Demyx: My Number Is Nine (IX)
Zexion: My Number Is Six (VI)
Marluxia: My Number Is Eleven (XI)
Boy who is not able satisfactorily to
explain what a Hrung is, nor why it should choose to collapse on
Because Ford never learned to say his original name, his father eventually
died of shame, which is still a terminal disease in some parts of the
Galaxy. The other kids at school nicknamed him Ix.
the best vodka ever - from belvedere. 9 awesome ingredients blended into a drink for the late night crowd!
A suffix in replace of words that end with a -ics or -icks because of the following reasons:
a) to look cooler
b) too lazy to type it out
c) can't spell for shit
-Hey, can I check out your pix?
-I can break brix with my dix
-I'm pimpin all of those chix
Evil clone of Rockman X. Infected with the Limited, and uses it as a power source. Would look better if he didn't have pink armor highlights.
iX=Evil X with a weird color scheme.
group of elite gamers chosen by god to pwn in every game from counter strike to warcraft3, from basketball to tennis
Damn those iX.'s