A rare disorder that develops from excessive downloading of music through torrents and the need to perfect and maintain one's iTunes library beyond flawlessness.
One who has iOCD habitually performs the following actions:
WITHIN iTUNES LIBRARY:
- adds perfectly sized, squared, high-contrasted, sharpened album arts to each album/song
- fills in correctly the titles of the songs, artists, album artists, album, composers, track numbers, disk numbers, genre, year, etc, according to the iTunes store (Ex. all words must be capitalized - this includes words like "of," "the" and "a" even though this is grammatically incorrect)
- rates each song according to personal opinion
- backs-up their iTunes library regularly
- adds songs to their iTunes library just for the pretty album art
- deletes songs/albums that clash or interfere with the look of their iTunes library
OUTSIDE iTUNES LIBRARY:
- willingly lends out their iPod to show off its superiority to other iPods (they are not shyPod)
- looks for flaws in other people's iPods and ridiculing them (Ex. "THIS ALBUM ART IS FUZZY!" or "YOUR 'of' ISN'T CAPITIALIZED!!!"
- frequently describes things as "tacky"
- dissing Windows Media Player
People who have this disorder may experience the following symptoms:
- staying up ...