in the 'Dude. You're screwed.' sense.
Sometimes also means Stuck.
"When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor."
2. To spray with water from a hose.
3. Swindled or taken advantage of by deception.
4. To be waylaid and prevented from accomplishing something.
2) I hosed down the driveway this morning; now all the leaves and debris are gone.
3) I've been hosed! That Playstation I bought yesterday was an empty case weighted with rocks!
4) A: You, sir, are a hoser. I have done nothing today due to you distracting me! B: Nary, madame, I have hosed you not!
sources: 1) general usage, jargon 2) general usage, literal 3) southern central PA 4) JSD