2. A single 'serving' or dose, generally a drug or alcoholic drink
3. To use something, usually a drug
4. A result of a search on a search engine
5. Visits to a web page
6. To visit; to go to
7. To have sex with
8. To make (sexually-motivated) advances on
9. To mark with graffiti; to tag
10. Ugly, as if having been hit with something
11. A murder or assasination. Or, a mandate for one.
12. A successful or popular thing
13. To communicate; to call or message
14. To realize something suddenly; to discover
2. He took a hit of acid
3. He hit the bong
4. "Porn" gets 250 million hits on Google
5. His blog got 3 thousand hits a day
6. We hit up a 7-11 because we were hungry
7. I'd hit it.
8. Some random drunk guy started hitting on her
9. We hit up the side of a bridge
10. Dude, that fat chick's so hit!
11. The Mafia called a hit on the mayor.
12. The song "Never Gonna Give You Up" was Rick Astley's biggest hit.
13. Hit me up on my myspace sometime
14. He couldn't remember where he knew her from, then suddenly it hit him.
Little girls who dress up like sluts, hanging out at various places such as movie theaters, supermarkets, & Dennys, trying to pick up older men.
(2)Someone who is caught in a negative situation.
(3)A person who is screwed.
2.He just found out Liz cheated, she's so hit.
3. I'm hit, rents due and I just lost my job.