to disparage or criticize someone, usually in terms of manner or dress
We hiked on him because he wore a tucked in Def Leppard concert t-shirt to the party
1) go on an extended walk for pleasure or exercise.
2) rise, especially to rise upward out of place
3) abruptly increase or raise in amount
4) in football; to snap the ball.
1) "go take a hike, loser"
2) "hike up your skirt a little more babe"
3) "tf !? this shirt was 5$ yesterday.. why is it 50$ now?"
4) "22. 57. 44. hike!"
A long distance that has to be walked.
"Yeah. I waz fully fucked up last night and ended up hiking home from the City by myself. I got home at 11:00am."
"It's the full 'hike' to my house form here man, can I get a lift back?"
1. to increase
2. an increase in something
The hike in the price of milk was connected with the reported increase in discontent among dairy farmers.
we cry as they hike up the sales tax from 2 to 7%
To steal. The act of robbing
the posessions of another
Some punk hiked my bag from work the other day, causing me great nause