8
1. One of the classic, easiest Mario enemies that is defeated once there is a jump applied to the head or a fireball shot at it. Sometimes, however, in Paper Mario, there is spiked Goombas that you cannot jump upon. In the classic games, they will not come after you but can still hurt.

2. A close buddy or friend who enjoys socializing with you.
1. That dang Goomba was what caused me to get Game Over.

2. Teacher yelling at kids: Listen, I know you all love to chat with your goombas over there, but what you should be doing is working on your vocabulary.
by The Eavsdropper February 01, 2008
Mug icon

Donkey Punch Plush

10" high plush doll.

Buy the plush
9
Walking mushrooms from the Mario games.Jump on their head and they die.
"Bep boop bep boop" is the noise that a Goomba's feet make.It's funny.
by TheWiggidy April 13, 2004
Mug icon

Cleveland Steamer Plush

The vengeful act of crapping on a lover's chest while they sleep.

Buy the plush
10
Forget all the rest of the meanings of goomba, this is what a goomba really is: a goon, a goof, a kook, or poser who doesn't physically resemble a goomba from Mario Bros. but acts just like one. You know a true goomba when you see one. For an example see "Mark Coviello"
Did you see that fool go over the falls on that small inside wave? What a gooooombaaaa! goomba....
by Point Loma Crew September 07, 2006
Mug icon

Cleveland Steamer Plush

The vengeful act of crapping on a lover's chest while they sleep.

Buy the plush
11
Goomba: N/Adj. - A Goomba is not just a member of a marching band, but a life style. Goomba can be used to describe not only a person but things such as clothing items and attitude. According to recent studies held by Zeta Iota Tau, 88% percent of the "Goin Band from Raiderland" consists of Goombas led by the other 12% (8% ZIT, 4% "Normal People"). Goombas are usually abnormally happy and or excited about everything that causes discomfort among the other 12% of the Goin Band from Raiderland. Be it rehearsing in the rain, freezing cold or haboobs, Goombas seem to mistake terrible situations for a time to party. Goombas (also known as "Band-o's" in other regions) are generally disliked by the normal population due to interrupting calm days on campus by running around with nerf guns shooting each other. In closing remarks, Goombas are unavoidable and seem to multiply day by day, and there is nothing we can do to get away from them. So in the end, no matter how much we wish it was different, we must coexist with them. Pokeaholeinya.
Goombas are so populous and useless. They are basically the mosquitos of the band, they are super annoying and suck for a living.
Example: Trey Love
by Cornhole88 November 09, 2011
Mug icon

Golden Shower Plush

He's warmer than you think.

Buy the plush
12
A Goomba is a nickname given to a ''programmer''. However this programmer can't really code and acts superior to the rest of the community; often Goombas are mocked by numerous people.
Oh look at Goomba thinking he can code again what a joke!
by DefyGk January 11, 2011
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug
13
Italian origin, a goomba refers to an Italian from the rural portions of the country - usually from the south of Italy. Derogatory in nature, it carries the same concept as pig-farmer.
"Eh, regardarla pigra goomba!"
"Hahaha!"
by Davis Centis March 19, 2005
Mug icon

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug
14
a derogatory term for an worditalian/word

can also be spelled goombah
I am a goomba
by Joe February 11, 2003
Mug icon

Golden Shower Plush

He's warmer than you think.

Buy the plush