The code of guidelines that are girls most obey in order not to get kicked out of the community.
There are many opinions if the Girl Code actually exists, as well as the Guy Code.
1) If you change boyfriends so fast they rarely achieve name status, a man must be around for at least six weeks before you make your friends bother to learn his first name. Until such time, he should be referred to as "The boy" or "That guy".
2) All girls must have a "Mr.Right Now". This is the guy friend who is always ready and available to hang out with you, and may or may not like you as more than a friend. He is always ready to party till dawn, and do things you wish you didn't remember in the morning. He's not “Mr. Right,” but he may be good enough to be “Mr. Right Now.”
3) If you just met a guy and know absolutley nothing about him, but need to refer to him during 'girl talk' you use one example of who he is, something he has, or what he does, and he becomes... that guy.
(Ex. "The Camaro guy", "The Trainer dude", "The Four a.m. in the Taxi Guy")
4) Every girl must wait at least a day and a half before calling a guy whose number she has retreived.
5) You are never in any case to date a friends ex or a guy who she was really into.
Exception: If he's one of those guys who every girl likes.
6) You are to never diss a friends boyfriend except to agree lightly or nod when she says he's being a asshole. In most cases it is easier to nod.
Exception: If a guy cheated or dumped your friend is is exceptional for you to claim he isn't good enough, and that she deserves better as well as reminding her that he was an asshole anyway.
7) If you wan't to date a...
An established code, a womans law that 'every girl should follow'? Bits and pieces have been nabbed from dotted groups and edited to establish an official code, but the majority have been thought up by moi after attending an all girls school for 5 years. 5 years is a VERY long time. Filled with bitchiness and an inability to look passed image, as well as including the perks and positives this is..... THE GIRL CODE
*note this is created to take with a large dose of sarcasm and irony :)
Let's follow the spice girls lead and bring back GIRL POWER!
Any rulebreak is punishable by bitching from fellow females and general looking down upon... (note rules are not in order of importance, bar rule #1)
1# Rule no 1 and the MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL.. No girl may date her friend's; exs, past crushes, guys who have humiliated/used her and guys she currently fancies... Do this at your own risk biatch!! Acceptions to rule: a) Your friend has given you permission/ couldn't care less b) The said fancying/going out happened before the age of puberty
2# It is perfectly acceptable to take an automatic dislike to a girl/ judge them without ever speaking to them
3# Chocolate is an accepted food in any occasion
4# A girl has a right to lie in order to keep a secret told to her by her best frien...
A promise between 2 girls that cannot be broken. If a girl code is broken, it may end in a broken friendship. Girl code can only be used for important things such as crushes or secret make out seshes.
Brandon: Hey Julia who did Kelsy hookup with last week?
Julia: Sorry that's girl code! ;)
Jack: Who does Melanie have a crush on?
Donna: Sorry that's girl code! ;)
1. A getaway option for trying to get out of explaining something either awkward or embarrassing.
2. A way a girl can keep her mystery and elusiveness when it comes to dealing with the male variety of the human species
Boy: "So who does your friend like?"
Girl: " Sorry, girl code, painful results if I let it out"
Boy: "So what was that about..?"
Girl: "According the Girl Code, you'll just never know...."
Boy: " Hmmph..."
A set of made up guidelines that girls follow cause they're jealous of the Bro Code.
Gabbi: Dawson, there's a Girl Code
Dawson: Shut up Gabbi, your just jealous of the Bro Code.
A group of foolish guidelines, made up by shallow-minded teenagers, in order to gain status, or, 'respect'.
The Girl Code is Childish Repugnant Abominable Prattle, i.e., CRAP
IT IS TOTALLY FINE TO CALL SOMEONE A SLUT, BECOME FRIENDS WITH THEM.
It is fine to act like bbfls with someone and think they're weird, annoying, sluts, ect. behind there back but only talk about it to your REAL best friend.
Trying to hard to be friends with someone or some people makes you look annoying and stupid. Everyone will talk about you. And nobody will actually like you. DONT TRY TOO HARD.
Girl #1: Text: Luv you babe! xoxo bye!
Girl #2: Text: Lyt bye!
Girl #2 to Girl #3: Uch. Shes soo annoying! Ya know I'm only friends with her cause I'm for her sorry.
(common girl code)