To articulate something using hand and facial gestures.
-He wasn't very gesticulate during his speech.
-She was very gesticulating the impact of cigarette smoke on toddlers.
From the Latin word gesticulus, diminutive of gestus.
1. (tr. verb) To make gestures especially while speaking, as for emphasis.
2. A favored word of the Drakku
3. Sounds really perverted.
Teacher, Robert won't stop gesticulating at me in public.
1. A random sexual act. It is used as a placeholder for any act. ANY.
2. A combination of: genitalia, ejaculate, masturbate
3. To gesture with your hands
He gesticulated wildly to prove his point
1) v. to give oneself the reach-around as one gyrates the hips and waves with the free hand, while in a public venue.
2) v. to gesture with the hands.
James like to gesticulate at the birds by the duck pond.