Someone who doesn't listen to other people's opinionts. A stubborn person always thinks he's right. Often assosiated with arrogant and acting allknowing. Its the same as obstinate
I don't like stubborn people, they always think they're right and don't listen to anything else.
1. A proper sense of pride and self-respect.
2. Seriousness, respectfulness, or formality in somebody's behavior and bearing.
3. The condition of being worthy of respect, esteem, or honor.
4. The respect or honor that a high rank or position should be shown.
5. A high rank, position, or honor.
What dignity is...
4. What you're supposed to show someone of great power.
1. The ability to identify with and understand somebody else's feelings or difficulties.
2. The transfer of somebody's own feelings and emotions to an object such as a painting.
1. Just someone who is very understanding or an empath.
2. Someone who puts his feelings in art.
Officially: An offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's level of intelligence or education.
In slang: A person who is completely ignorant, an ass, a prik, idiot, etc.
That guy's ignoramus. I despise him.
1. A small grocery store, often found in a Spanish-speaking neighborhood.
2. In a Spanish-speaking country, a wine shop or a warehouse for the storage of wine.
1. I'm off to a bodega to buy some groceries.
2. I'm off to a bodega to buy some wine.
1. Straight and vertical: In an upright position.
2. Physiology firm and rigid: Stiff and swollen as a result of being filled with blood, e.g. when sexually aroused.
3. Right side up: Describes an optically produced image that is right side up and not inverted.
4. To build a structure from basic parts and materials.
5. To fix something in an upright position.
6. To bring an organization, system, or theory into being.
7. To draw or construct a line or figure on a given base.
1. An erect plant stem.
2. An erect penis.
3. An erect picture.
4. The building was erected in 1885.
5. Fixing things..
6. The corporation erected a new legal department to deal with mergers and acquisitions.
7. Drawing an erect graph.
2. Sensitive to or appreciative of art or beauty.
3. Relating to the philosophical principles of aesthetics.
A set of principles about art.
1. Aesthetic - beautiful.
2. Someone who loves art.
3. Principles of/about art.
The modernist aesthetic.