Top Definition
Suspenders or British braces to hold
up trowsers.
We call galluses "suspenders" and the
British call them "braces."
by GAL uh sez October 31, 2003
(root word: gallows) - "to suspend"

Check out James.
He is wearing galluses AND a belt.
by Steven M. Thompson July 25, 2005
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.