2. Wanting to date a girl but she won’t even give you any attention
3. Continuously getting turned down by the opposite sex
4. Seeing all of your friends getting married while you can’t even meet someone who likes you back
5. When your friends/family have a life and you don’t
6. Hearing of all your friend’s successes when you have nothing but failures
7. When your friends are getting everything in life when you cant even get the smallest thing
8. Being on the freeway during rush hour
9. The feeling you get when you hear your taxes are going up again
Can also be used to express shock and utter excitement. Spelling typos often ensue. In real life these chains of letters are usually used while having a seizure.
Adfasdaflksdfl;askl;apdsfkfkewo my computer broke
OMGOMGOMGSDFSADFSDF TWIIGLLIGHHTTT COMES OUT NEXT MONTN DFDSAFdsfasdfdcsdcsdcfSDFSDfsdfsfsdfsd
1) you must get a 6 in order to start the game
2) if your pice lands in the same spot as another piece the piece that has been landed on must go back to the begining
3) you must go round the board at least once before you finish
4) the game only ends when all four of your pieces are in the finishing spots.
Rhys: lets play frustration dude!~
me: yeah that game rules!
-You got over lotted on that AF-2 equipement in dynamis, what do you feel: frustration
-The girl you're in love with is taken, what do you feel: frustration
-You can't get a PS3, what do you feel: frustration
-People aren't taking you seriously, what do you feel: frustration