Force = Mass X Acceleration in a linear system. The units of force are kilogram meter per second squared or newtons.
Given that a due to gravity on earth is equal to 9.8 m/s^2 in an MKS system, calculate the force due to gravity on a 100 kg man. The answer is 980 N.
An energy field created by all
living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us, it binds the galaxy together.
"The Force is strong with this one."
force (verb) ed, ing, es: taking it to an extreme killing it taking it too far
She really forced it by wearing that ugly skirt
He forced it giving us mad (a lot) homework
slang word for Nike Air Force Ones.
make sure to keep clean........
Slang for Nike Air Force Ones. Widely popularized by Nelly's "Air Force Ones" song.
Everyone wants a pair of Forces.
1. when someone is trying to hard to make a joke
2. or when someone asks you to do something and you dont want to do it.
josh: Knock knock
Kimball: FORCE...no one uses knock knock jokes anymore
Josh: Could you tell me a joke so I can be funny?
Kimball: wow...force..DUB FORCE
1. A physical exertion on something.
2. The living field of energy, from Star Wars. Some people are stronger in it than others, mainly Jedi or Sith. The Sith are better. (Don't ask me how midi-chlorians come into this, at all.)
3. What I usually have to do in order to get the shit out of my ass.
1. They had to force the door open when I locked them out.
2. If you're a Sith, you get to shoot freakin' Force lightning out of your hands. COOL!
3. Use the FOOOOOOOOOORCE! *grunts*