post-ejaculated cum, deposited in an oriface
the flunk dripped out of her like a melting ice cream
To fail something; to drop out.
I just flunked my exams
To screw up immensely
Robert James Pittard and Jennell Christine Waelty Flunk at AH-64D Maintenance
a total devastation by one of the following acts:
1. a really hard hit
2. a freakishly ironic yet tragic turn of events
past tense: flunked
3. the result of smoking really good weed
1. Check the replay to see Mike Vick get flunked by Brian Urlacher.
2. He bought the ring, planned the dinner and booked the seven day cruise to Puerto Rico just for her to say ,"No". Did she have to flunk 'em like that.
3. Man, this weed got me flunked.
Something that is even better than getting, "Crunk." It is when you are "Crunk" while flying on an aircraft.
S.M:"Lets get freakin' Flunk.
S.M:Crunk on an aircraft.