look up any word, like smh:
A bad floral print ("horrible floral"). Often found on upholstery, wallpaper, or borders in older homes. Cabbage roses usually predominate.
"That last house we looked at was ok, but the florrible wallpaper in the master bedroom has to go."
by Cazimi September 11, 2009

Words related to florrible

awful decor flower tasteless wallpaper