1) As an adjective: good, holy, of or relating to the good-aligned god (esp. Sikkar, a generic "good" god)
2) A mob (mobile NPC, monster) defined as "good"
2) Also refers to paladin or especially priest
3) A "flappy" can be a good-aligned resurrection.
This term is not univeral to all games; it is most common in MUDS, probably originating in RetroMUD.
2) Anyone want to come beat on some flappies?
3) Flappy LFG, especially pallys/rangers
4) No, a res is no good to me, I need a flappy...
"You can't spoon me if you're flappy."
"Stop going flappy!"
"Alcohol makes me go flappy."