1. Of or relating to emotion: the emotive aspect of symbols.
2. Characterized by, expressing, or exciting emotion: an emotive trial lawyer; the emotive issue of gun control.
3. A shortened version of this word emo
branched into a music genre and a guide for attire, makeup, attitude, and general, everyday appearance.
a. Second meaning of this word often mistaken for emotional.
Wow... That movie is so emotive... I laugh and cry every single time I watch it.
lYkE.. I lUv HawthoRNE HeIghTs!!!11!1 They underSTanD mEh ...and teH emOTionAL paIN I unDErgO eVeRY wakiNG MOmeNt of mY trIViaL LIfE.... ThURr muSIC is emOtIveE.. and i ToTaLLy LUUUUUUUv themMm... LolZ!!1 OMfG!!111!!!!1!11!! TEEHehee. KTHXBAI.
Of or relating to emotion. Ergo, Emotive and emotion are the same word.
Emo music is emotional/emotive music. Now quit trying to justify your mass-marketed non-conformism and listen to some "TOOL".
brought up in the mid 20's by EMO people to answer questions which they cannot answer, it is a nologistic word... means It has a special meaning to EMOs... specifically refering to expression of emotion.
cant put an example because it's not yet an acceptable term ok? there is no such term as EMOTIVE
1.a word meaning realy cool or awesome
2.a word used to describe how emo and annoying something is
1. wow girl those glasses are way emotive.. where'd you get em?
2. you are nothing but a big emotive pussy face. go put on a weezer shirt and cry.