look up any word, like turnt:
someone whose office gets occupied by maddass protestors because he refuses to challenge or even acknowledge the genocide being waged by Israel against the Palestinian people.

also notorious for refusing meetings with his constituents and often refers them to his assistants.

often spelled without a "g" i.e. durbin.

Call Durbin's DC office at 202.224.2152 to demand that Durbing call Chicago to talk to the protestors!
by richard dick durbing January 16, 2009