1. Unsure about outcome: Not sure about an outcome or conclusion.
2. Possibly dishonest or immoral: Likely to be dishonest, untrustworthy, or morally worrisome in some way.
3. Of uncertain quality: of uncertain quality, intention, or appropriateness.
2. It's a dubious proposition.
3. The thesis is based on several dubious assumptions.
Jack Mehoff: Yeah man, shit was dubious.
ex 2. This lecture is gettin dubiously outta hand right about now.
ex.3 Joe: You going to Wentworth's party tonight?
Schmoe: You can bet your bottom dollar I am, bout to get dubious.