1. Unsure about outcome: Not sure about an outcome or conclusion.
2. Possibly dishonest or immoral: Likely to be dishonest, untrustworthy, or morally worrisome in some way.
3. Of uncertain quality: of uncertain quality, intention, or appropriateness.
1. I was a little dubious about whether or not to trust him.
2. It's a dubious proposition.
3. The thesis is based on several dubious assumptions.
Highly questionable, suspicious, and doubtful
"Hey, check out that dubious 40 yr old douche's date. He could be her father!"
1. used as an adjective to describe a person, place or thing, as well as an idea or event. when something is so bizarre or unexplainable, the word dubious comes to mind first. after someone is stated to be at a loss for words, dubious can best describe what they just encountered
ex 1. Hugh G. Rection: Yo dawg you see that woman actually pass her driving test?!
Jack Mehoff: Yeah man, shit was dubious.
ex 2. This lecture is gettin dubiously outta hand right about now.
ex.3 Joe: You going to Wentworth's party tonight?
Schmoe: You can bet your bottom dollar I am, bout to get dubious.
adj: questionable, doubtful
You require an example of usage? I conisder your intelligence to be dubious.
high; getting dubious; a play on the word "doobie"
"I think Nadine and Stephanie are quite dubious."
that something is way better than awesome
that was the most dubious
thing ive ever seen
something good, amazing, or unbelievable. created by AJ Alfaro, this word goes well with damn, or pretty damn in front of it
that was pretty damn dubious