1) The car infront of you is always slower.
2) The car in back of you always wants to go faster.
3) There is never traffic until you start to back out of your driveway.
4) There is never traffic until you reach the stop sign.
5) When you are in a hurry, everyone is on a joy ride.
6) When you are looking for an address, everyone is in a hurry.
7) Bugs, salt, and other grime on the windshield are attracted to the area directly infront of your line of sight.
8) If a car in the other lane is hovering between you and the car infront of you, he wants to switch, even though...
9) Turn signals (blinkas) are never used.
10) Your exit is 3 lanes to the right, and about 200 feet away.