1. A strong and noble warrior with a lance and blue armor that can jump on people. (Final Fantasy)
2. A unit made when a dead zealot's body is placed in the cold shell of a dragoon so the zealot can live again. A privelage only given to great warriors. (Starcraft)
3. A human with a dragon spirit (D. Spirit) recieved by defeating the dragon and/or earning it. Can only be used by destined people. Allows the human to transform into a human-dragoon hybrid. (Legend of Dragoon)
1. Black Mage: Bolt 3! Dragoon: Jump!
2. Zealot: My life for Aiur! Dragoon: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, *phoom!*
3. Dart (Dragoon): Flaaaaame.... SHOT! Rose: Die! More and more!
heavly armored inafantry man that reighned the 17 hundereds to the 18 hundreds.
Almight warrior who slays dragons + has some powers of dragons
Commdander Bob: Send in the Dragoons to get those Musketeers!
Hiya! I KILL ALL DRAGONS MUAHAHAAA!!
a heavily armored cavalryman.
Who knws how the term dragoon came about. Howerver The cavalry men it refers to usually wielded Muskets.
A cavalryman, most famous during the 17 and 1800s. Typically wore no armor except a helmet depending on their respective regiments. Carried a carbine and saber to battle. Famous dragoon regiments include the 13th Light Dragoons or "Green Dragoons" as they became known, they are featured in the American film "The Patriot." The 2nd Dragoon Guards "Scots Greys", famous for their grand charge at Waterloo which was devastating but they were forced to flee by French lancers, Belgian Hussars (light cavalry) held the lancers off but at great cost. Other famous dragoon regiments include the French Empress Dragoons.
Teacher: Today we are going to learn about the Green Dragoons under Banastre Tarleton, who during the Revolutionary War, was known for his cold brutality yet gentlemanly composure.
Holy rock and roll, let's step away from the game console and come back to reality for a bit. REAL DEFINITION: A dragoon is an elite member of the military forces, most notably with respect to cavalry. It is somewhat obsolete these days. The British and and the Americans both had them in the War of 1812
do a frappin google search
A heavly armored infantry man, mostly ride on horses. waepons are: Javelin, Long Sword, Broad Sword, Bastard Sword, Long Bow
HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DRAGONS!!
only idiots think it has to do with dragons!
Noun-Kick ass support orientated warriors with lances that jump and make the bad guys fall down.
Verb- To go crazy wasabi on someone and totally give pwnage.
Wow look at that Dragoon go....he missed and broke his legs...
DAMN he just went dragoon on his ass and took him down!