When one picks his/her nose and subsequently picks the remaining nostril with the same finger, therfore taking snot from one nostril and inserting it into the other.
Dude, you totally just had a case of nostril contamination!
A slang for mercury (Hg) which has been found as accidental contamination of certain vaccines. Widely used in Alex Jones lexicon
"Doctor, the vaccines for bird flu all have mercury in them"
"Thats not contamination, thats Vitamin M"
|3.||The Humphries Effect|
• The ۰ Hump۰hries Effect
- Social Phenomenon
- Involved in the absorption of any knowledge that embodies artistic, political, and social information.
The known and unified example of creative and intellectual contamination subjectively appearing in any forum where information is distributed in the human social dynamic.
A reference to the living example of a unquestioned abomination of the artistic social realm
-- vis a vis: The Equation trying to balance itself out.
Chad: "Hey, want to check out that new 'Space Town' movie? I hear it's really good."
Tad: "Nah, that movie has some serious Humphries Effect; Eddie from work totally loved it and Eddie from work is a total douche"
Chad: "I understand, for I am all too aware of the potency of The Humphries Effect and the effect it has upon creative materials we all try to enjoy."
when someone who has a tune infection regrettably shares it with you, thus infecting you as well.
Alvin: "wow, I've got that horrible Carley Simon song stuck in my head...you know the one that goes; 'you're so vein, i bet you think this song is about you', it's driving me crazy..."
Theresa: "wow...thanks a lot for the tune contamination!"
His mysophobia went full blast and he screamed when a homeless man hugged him.
Unknown or unspecified dirt or contamination. (Noun)
Commonly used in the Electronics industry, grob can optionally be classified as (electrically) conductive or non-conductive.
If those terminals get covered in grob your circuit is not going to work.
1) Originated from Reading and Bristol playing fifa 12. Glitches in the game= contamination of the game = contam
2) Something that is too weird to be down to chance. See Contamcidence
3) Anything out of the ordinary
1) Person 1: "Arghhhh that goal was so contam."
Person 2: "Yeah i know that was so contam."
2) Person 1: "Last night I had a dream with this girl I used to fancy, and then today I bumped into her. How contam is that!"
Person 2: "Awww man that is so contam!"
3) "That breakcore tune is so contam!"