2.casuing more discomfort than pleasure
3.used up, or damaged past desirable use.
(3.,1.) Brah, there is no fuckin way im going to rent these chude skiis from this chude shop.
to relax, to calm down, to just let things happen as they should. Chude is derived from the combination of two words, chill and dude.
Definition (2) Part of speech: Noun
an endearing term used to represent a friend, typically male.
Definition (3) Part of speech: Adjective
a term used in conjunction with a noun to portray that noun in a positive light.
(1) "I'm so exhausted. I need to just sit here and chude."
(2) "Thanks for being such a good chude."
(2) "That guy sucks, he's definitely not a chude."
(3) "I'm hungry. Let's go have a chude lunch."
(3) "Things are going great. I'm living the chude life."
Real rude:Hey what you doing?
Chude: Er...Nothing. (scurries away.)
Rude: Oh! I just met a chude.