Celebrating the birthday of a celebrity you have never met so much so that you might as well be sucking them off.
Scott: Where's Mikey been? He still hungover from celebrating Joakim Noah's birthday?
Mark: More like celesucking his ding dong.
family holiday where blades come together, celebrating the wonders of modern television and snacks.
- Eyy, len!! You wanna come chill by donken at kista mall tonite?
- Killen! It's mashram tonite! I'm celebrating it with my family.
- Gosh darn it! I totally forgot about that!
1. n. The holiday celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. Falling conveniently on the 25th of December, supposedly declared by the Catholic Church to eclipse a Pagan holiday (winter solstice) on the same day.
2. n. A heart touching season where gift giving is promoted, and Santa Claus is every youth's hero. Other Christmas icons include: reindeer, snowmen, elves, presents, pine trees, ornaments, tinsel, holy, yule logs, sleighs, mistletoe, carols, noel, angels, golden rings, calling birds, french hens, turtledoves, birds in fruit-bearing trees.
3. v. To celebrate Christmas
1. Character 1: "Hey, wanna come over to my house on Christmas and read the bible and celebrate the birth of our savior?"
Character 2: "Nah, I'm planning on celebrating the Pagan holiday for the Winter Solstice, which coincidentally falls on your holiday, and involves many of the same practices"
Character 1: "Screw you."
2. Character 1: "I can't wait til Christmas Time, when I can spend my hard-earned cash on presents that will probably be given away, only to get crappy woven sweaters in return!"
Character 2: "Don't be bitter, just give them your car keys and report it stolen the next day."
3. Character 1: "So what are you planning to do over the holidays?"
Character 2: "Oh, I'm going to be Christmassing with my peeps in G-Town, how bout you?"
Character 1: "Oh, what a relief, I thought you were Jewish."
|4.||racist double standard|
A black guy can say "Black pride" all he wants, and everyone say's he's celebrating his heritage.
However, if a white person says "White pride", he's automatically a member of the KKK.
Now, I'm no racist. I have no problem with black people at all. However, what's up with this? I guess it was made up by the pinko commie liberal bastards who are ruining our country. Why can't we ship them all to some South Pacific island?
White Person - "White pride!"
Liberal Person - "Shut the fuck up, racist!"
Black Person - "Black pride!"
Liberal Person - "Good job on celebrating your heritage!"
Me - "WTF!?"
|5.||Dunkadelic Phat 5 of College Basketball|
The Phat 5 started playing basketball in 1899 and the last program started play in 1920. Kansas was the firsr in 1899 under the leadership of Dr. James Naismith, the founder of the game of basketball. Here's a list of the first year of play for all the Phat 5 programs.
First year 2006-07
Kentucky 1903 104yrs.
N. Carolina 1911 97yrs.
UCLA 1920 88yrs.
Kansas 1899 109yrs.
Duke 1906 102yrs.
The Phat 5 in the 2006-07 season will be celebrating 500 years of basketball play. Kentucky was suspended from play in the 1952-53 season to allow for the off year. This is amazing achievement that they all started at diffrent years. It's an historical event that will be a shrine to college sports.
The Phat 5 of College Basketball will be celebrating 500 years of basketball play a feat that has never been obtained by a group of elite teams ever in the history of sport. Now that's Dunkadelic!!!!!!
|6.||wet the baby's head|
The process of celebrating the birth of a baby. Traditionally taking its name from the Christian baptismal rite, during which the head of a baby would be wet with blesed water, the phrase now commonly relates to the consumption of large amounts of alcohol as a celebration of the new arrival.
The actual process of wetting the baby's head is far more fun before the baby is born.
Bloke 1: check out the cans on that barmaid.
Bloke 2: Dude, you're married.
Bloke 1: Yeah, but...
Bloke 2: You're wife just had a kid.
Bloke 1: Yeah, well..
Bloke 2: We're here celebrating, to wet the baby's head.
Bloke 1: True. But she has got really nice cans.
I'll be holibrating at my grandparents' house over the winter break. Or, I holibrated the Fourth of July in Vegas.