A list of things to do before you die. Comes from the term "kicked the bucket".
I need to remember to add skydiving to my bucket list.
A type of data structure used in database design
Our project will be a user generated database full of bucket lists for different cities, universities, and areas of your choosing.
A list of things you want to do before you die. I believe the term comes from a Rob Reiner movie called "The Bucket List" in which 2 terminally ill men (played by Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson) go on a road trip to do the things they wanted to do before they died (kicked the bucket)...or it could be that the term pre-dated the movie (?) and that was the reason they called the movie what they did.
Sadly, the old man passed away with his bucket list still containing several unfulfilled desires.
A "Bucket list" is a list you make with friends of things you always say your going to do and don't.
Not before you die...just for fun!
1. A really bad movie where a lot of money was wasted on unnecessary CG work that is unconvincing and you can tell the actors were in front of green screens during most of the shoot.
2. A list of things you think you might need to accomplish because you feel your own mortality closing the door on you.
3. You feel insecure about your life and therefore make a list of things to get busy on.
4. A list of hottie
's and other stranger
s that you always had your eye on and you most now go conquer.
1. Don't waste your money on that, it's as bad as Bucket List.
2. I've wasted my life, I should write a bucket list before I take this cyanide pill.
3. She's so fine, I better put her on my bucket list.
list of ugly or undesirable females.
man she is hot garbage we need to add her to the bucket list