1) A large, cheap, concrete block, used for constructing poor quality buildings.
2) A heavy chunk of rock or concrete, very useful for humourously dropping on innocent bystanders from great hights.
3) Used in the phrase "Shitting a breezeblock" used when in great fear or frustration, usually greater than when "shitting a brick."
1) The ACME Building and Co. truck was filled to the brim with breezeblocks.
2) In their trampiness, some tramps dropped a breezeblock from the bridge onto a passing car.
3) After discovering the CIA were after him, John was shitting a breezeblock.
A concrete block used for building. Often rectangular with two holes cut out to reduce weight & run supports through. Cheap buildings can be made entirely out of them, but it looks 3rd world.
breezeblock is the UK word for it
Called "cinderblocks" in North America
Called "besser" blocks in Australia
Building a house out of breezeblocks.
Reebok Stadium. where BWFC plays there home games.
eh up, goin down t' breezeblock 't watch wanderers?
It means like a brick but a weak one that is poor quality.
His house was made up of breezeblocks.
Damn G, I just shit a breezeblock.
*a group of 5 fat boys laugh inserted here*