break; chance; the inability to catch a break.
"Damnit Johnson, i just cant get no bligh."
"Me cant get no bligh"
Wifey is breaking your balls = "Dave, i just can NOT get any bligh from this bitch"
(int.) A speech-impedimentary way of saying bye
. Spelt 'bligh' in recognition of Captain Bligh, famously mutinied mariner.
'Bligh!' said Michael Howard, forgotten but not gone.
1. An adult to acts like a child, for example, phoning their parents when being mocke by someone, crying when things don't go her way, sulking when not the center of attention.
2. Larger, scarier family of aforementioned wimp, who WILL break your legs.
3. Younger, infinitly cooler cousin of afforementioned wimp, who has hot friends.
1. "She got her dad to phone in and complain again. Fucking bligh"
2. "Call an ambulance, those blighs got me good"
3. hell, I don't know