Kyle: No way fatblarg
Cartman: You will respect my authorita and give me the mother-blargin donut before i kill you, you jew
Kyle: I said no fat-blarg
Stan:yah get your own donut fat-blarg
Cartman: Screw you guys im goin home.
"Blarg tae aw da yids and swankers! (Hobo dave)"
Bored: Blarg. (said in soft, monotone)
Elated: Blarg! (In happy voice)
1) An utterance of complete bafflement (as noted many times the author of such bafflement may remain speechless with only the word "blarg" comprehensive for some amount of time)
see also: confuzlement
2) A vocalization of complete disgust. A short pantomime of a vomiting sound. In this case you might want to draw the "blarg" out more to sound like a more authentic vomiting sound.
3) A short sigh expressing sadness and frustration in the same instant.
2. Sometimes also used as an explitve.
3. Has also been used as a universal word in place of any other word.
4. In some circles, Blarg has taken the upon the meaning of Nay, or No.
"This is all Blarg" "All I have to say is, Blarg!"