The attitdue a chick will develop when she thinks she's so hot that she doesn't have to work in bed
Paris Hilton got all big time with Rick Solomon in that horrible movie 'One night in Paris'.
Usually used at the end of a statement, summing up the subjects extremity.
Im hungry..big time!
The act of deliberately not answering the phone (esp. after looking at the Caller ID)
To fail to keep an appointment with (someone, esp. a friend)
To 'stand up.'
"I called him, but I think he big timed me."
"are we really gonna kick it? or are you gonna big time me again?"
1. (adj.) Term used to describe someone who has achieved a high enough level of respect to be able to trump other people without validation.
2. (verb) To use one's clout or power of reputation in order to deny an alternative viewpoint, without any consideration.
3. (verb, past tense) To have one's ideas or opinions shit upon by a person of superior reputation, regardless of the validity.
1. (adj.) "Just tell Dan that's how we want it done, and he will make sure that's how they will do it, no one would question him, he's Bigtime."
2. (verb)"Frankly, I don't give a damn if they say no, I'll Bigtime them, they have to do what I want."
3. (verb, past tense) "Pez didn't even listen to a word Joe just said, he totally Bigtimed him."
1. Can be used to express enthusiasm or exaggerate a subject/feeling. (Popular in Ireland)
2. Also used to describe life in the fast lane or a bigshot
's professional situation. (Universal, origin USA)
1a. John - "Are you getting drunk tonight?"
Mark - "oh ya, bigtime!"
John - "Booya
1b. Mary - "Do you like kinky sex?"
Karen - "oh ya, bigtime"
2. "Tom's hit the bigtime now, he's a bigshot"
(v.)- the act of ballin and knowing it, and/or being fly
Matt: how've you been?
Alex: I'm big time...big time
A word used by old white men when they want to make absolutely no sense.
"Coach Tom Izzo "Have fun tonight, don't let anyone big time you"....what?