n. A long or hard trip or journey. Often used in conjunction with going into areas far away from citys, aka the bush.
Synonyms: mission, mish. journey
Damn that was a fuckin barge to get those bottels.
I didn't know the party would be so far out in the forest, that shit was a barge.
1. To show up unexpectedly.
2. To go someplace with a group of people.
1. We straight barged his house.
2. We should barge that party.
1. n. A non-motorized vessel, usually for carrying cargo. Propelled by a separate towboat
2. n. A canal boat which may or may not be motorized.
1. There's a towboat
pushing a barge down the river.
2. We toured the canals of France by barge.
Nickname Given to the Grumman SBD Dautless, An American Carrier-Based Dive Bomber of WWII.
An unusually large crap.
"Man, I gotta flop a barge!"
The name for a large run on a big, 5+ gram joint.
Made famous by YouTuber Urban Remo.
Hey man, don't burn the barge, it's supporting the cherry!
Also 'to penetrate' - most often used as a crude backwoods (read: Sudbury) term for anal sex.
I straight up barged that arse.