Word used to describe a female type that you have frequent sexual encounters, or an x that keeps comming back for more.
Pete: So, we are going to the bar tonight, right?
Sucko: Negitive, the bangarang called, I'm going to smut her tonight.
1. Battle cry of the Lost Boys in the movie Hook.
2. Jamaican slang defined as a hubbub, uproar, disorder, or disturbance.
3. General exclamation meant to signify approval or amazement.
2. "What be all that bangarang?"
3. "Dude, I boned my psych professor last night."
The ultimate in excellence. Better than cool, rad or awesome. Saved for very special occasions. Word first used in the movie "Hook".
Dude 1: Man, I just found a cheap cure for HIV/AIDS.
Dude 2: Bangarang
Used as an exclamation, use in place of words like YEAH! or IN YOUR FACE!
(just beat someone in a round of golf) BANG A RANG!
words used to express happiness while taking a diareah
bang-a-rang! that felt good!
A more sexual substitute for the common "gimme-some-of-that" call "bom-chicka-wah-wah".
Originally chanted by lost boys in the movie "Hook" (1991) for their appetizing chief, Rufio.
1st Guy: "Dude! Sally's looking hot tonight!"
2nd Guy: "I know! Bang-a-rang!"
a general, all purpose explanation
Word used by Rufio and other lost boys in the movie "Hook"
The boys shouted 'BANGARANG' at each other.