Mischevous and often counter-productive behavior.
See tomfoolery, douchebaggery.
Stop this nonsense; this tomfoolery, this.. this.. this ballyhoo!
1. Sensational or clamorous advertising or publicity.
2. Noisy shouting or uproar
The motor press certainly ballyhooed the car.
1.The best freakin band EVER.
2. A word used out of excitment.
1. Got Ballyhoo bumpin in your stereo.
A world class regaee/rock band that consists of 4 talented womanizers, cobblers, and horse rapists. The name of the band is synonomous with the talents they posess as a collective and may be used as an action descriptor.
1. Those cocky dudes are all about some Ballyhoo!. Women beware.
2. Yo son, my kicks was just Ballyhoo'd.
3. Something really must have spooked them horses good. Maybe they were ballyhoo'd by some ballyhooligans. Shit.
4. My ears are bleeding from all this ballyhoo!