To full of money,
To be rich.
Yo, dat ricer is balling.
1. To be exceedingly fly, hip, deck, cool, what have you.
2. To clench or to curl up.
3. To engage in sexual intercourse.
1. Reezy's new grill was exceptionally balling, even by the standards of his affluent homies.
2. John balled his fist in rage as he walked in on Ken nailing his woman.
3. Judy and Derek have been balling for a few months. Explains why they keep showing up late to class.
The smearing of cocaine on the genitals prior to intercourse, the drug being absorbed through the membranes.
1.the white form of "ballin"
2.a word to say "DUDE THAT IS REALLY COOL"
3.what you say when you "score?"
4.what we call collin.
hannah: did you see that concert last night?
elizabeth: heck yeah, it was ball-ing
hannah & elizabeth: ball-ing
elizabeth shoots and scores a basket, then says "ball-ing"
The misspelling of of "bawling" (weeping or crying noisily)
Person 1: OMG I was totally balling at the ending of that movie.
Person 2: You mean "bawling"?
To fuck guys, and/or to give them head
joe: in this porn he is going to fuck him!
ryan: so you mean he's going to be balling dudes?
steven:if i have to fuck a guy its ok, but i rather fuck a girl
ryan to steven:whats wrong with you ???
Balling or ballin' (in an older sense) comes from the term Goof Balls, which were amphetamines or uppers and were used as a recreational drug. (Also, as a method to avoid sleep by long haul truckers.) Hence, balling took on the meaning of being high or feeling "up". The term can be found in songs like "Thank You, John" by Willie-T and "Zydeco Ballin'" by Lil' Nathan.
I know that you been balling you're as high as you can be!
We're balling on Zydeco....