|1.||ay bay bay|
a shreveport phrase meaning "hey baby" initially about the shreveport dj named bay bay
A line from a song "ay bay bay /let it play/thats my song/turn it up!" - Song by an artist named Hurricane.
|2.||Ay Bay Bay|
1. A song produced by the artist Hurricane Chris, a rapper from Shreveport, Louisiana. It is his debut single off his debut album 51/50 Ratchet. It was released in June 2007. The chant "Ay Bay Bay" is derived from "Hey, Bay Bay" with Bay Bay being the nickname of local DJ Hollyhood Bay Bay.
2. An African-American version of the common saying, "hey baby". "Hey baby" originates from the local usage in California from the 1960's to 1970's. This derogatory word is sometimes misleading to women, given its past as a mating call for a douchebag. While it may first be seen as a booty call, "a bay bay" is, if anything, a personable and vocal way of showing interest in a hottie at the club.
3. A common greeting from one bro to another. As such, one young man might yell "ay bay bay" to his friend (male or female) across the movie theater to get attention. Shortly after the release of the single, this classic usage originates from a water polo tournament held at Villanova University in August of 2007. It has also been indirectly labled as the theme song for a bus or van ride.
When I see a bad chick I'm hollerin' out... "Ay bay bay!"
I hope ya'all ain't with ya boyfriends,
'Cause I don't care what 'dey say!
and I don't care what he say or she say.
I'm in da DJ booth takin' pictures wit' da DJ.
|3.||ay bay bay|
A Bay Bay is a song from Hurricane Chris, a rapper from Shreveport, Louisiana. It is his debut single off his debut album 51/50 Ratchet. It was released in June 2007.
The music is typical of Shreveport's Ratchet Music movement due to its use of repeated synthesizer hooks and minimal drums and bass. The chant "A Bay Bay" is derived from "Hey, Bay Bay" with Bay Bay being the nickname of local DJ Hollyhood Bay Bay. People in the club would chant his name for a new song, soon it became used in many clubs for a new song.
The single is currently garnering national airplay thanks in part to being featured on numerous mixtapes and its catchy chorus.
Hurricane Chris goes so far as saying on his MySpace page "I bet that its gonna be a baby’s first word because it’s so catchy." The voice in the beginning is Baby 3, the son of Shreveport rapper 3 Feet. His line is "This Baby 3, everybody say, A Bay Bay."
The music video premiered on 106 & Park as a New Joint on June 12, 2007.
The song debuted on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 at number 95 in June 2007,] rising in the next week to number 85 before jumping sharply to number 24 in its third week on the chart.The song has proven to be extremely popular, it has already peaked in the top ten at number 8 and is still climbing.
There is an official remix featuring The Game, Birdman, Jadakiss, E-40 & Lil Boosie
Random man in club : Ay Bay Bay!!!
Dj : Aight homie i got a new song!!!!!
Ay Bay Bay By Hurricane Chris Starts playing
|4.||Ay Bay Bay|
Another name for Arapahoe Basin ski area in Montezuma, CO
"Where do you want to going sking today?"
"Ay Bay Bay, son!"
|5.||Ay Bay Bay|
To holler at a girl, to say hey baby in another way. like you were at the club to say ay bay bay!
Hurricane Chris "I'm in the club hollin Ay Bay Bay!
|6.||Ay bay bay|
A slang name for the most epic the ski area ever, Arapahoe Basin, in beautiful Colorado. If you haven't been to Ay bay bay you have not been living life to the fullest.
Go to Ay bay bay duh!
|7.||ay bay bay|
1) A song by Hurricane Chris.
2) An other way of saying, "Hey baby."
3) Does anyone else think it sounds like someone with a british accent?
Hurricane Chris: "I'm In Da Club Hollerin' Ay Bay Bay"