when you take a bag of "famous amous" cookies and hold it upside-down. the letters should form the words "sour noun"
the blue letters on the bag that say "famous amous" are the ones you look at to see "sour noun" when held upside-down. therefor when ur called "sour noun" refer to yourself as black.
When one becomes famous via blog.
Aaron became bl-amous when Kelly couldn't stop writing about him in her blogs.
V-tec bro (n). A slang word describing a male group within the American Armenian community, having just arrived from Iran, trying to assimilate but not quite making it, displaying semi-queer behavior such as:
-plucking their eyebrows ( to the point "Prince" would be jealous)
-highlighting their hair (a fashion Asians went through, mind you in the 90's)
- driving old Honda Civics "fixed-up"
- excessively using the phrase "its V-tec bro"
- weighing 110, at 5' 2" (very squeemish looking)
- having their girlfriend's show up at their fights
- not leaving their mom's house until age 35
- speaking what they call "English", that really just sounds like a drawn out song in Persian
- keeping a go-T
- getting waxed on a regular basis, more than their girlfriends (their backs, legs, eyebrows, etc)
V-tec bro is a typical parsakhye guy racing on the street of Glendale, CA.
"He is such a V-tec bro."
(VietShiet08)A pro "C-Walker" (Crip/Clown Walker) who is very famous for his c walking videos on video.google..His moves are copied, imitated, stolen by newbs that see his videos and think hes awesome
Wow look at this video by vi3tshi3t08
1. a TV show with Wilbur Valderama(Fez from "That 70's Show"
2. A cruel start to a funny joke.
3. Your mother.
1. "time for YO MAMA!!!"
2. "Yo mama so fat when she sit's on a rainbow skittles fall out."
3. Lynn Ann Wilson
A guy who wears flip-flops.
I don't know, but he must be a tool.
acronym for "baked beyond belief". usually occurs when one reaches the state of being so high that all you can do is watch tv, laugh and eat. used over text to describe last night/last weekend/3+ hours ago.
sam: how was last night
joe: dude i was BBB
sam: yeah i was wondering where all my graham crackers went