Pretty sweet location with the city like 2 hours away, new england across the hudson, and montreal just up north.
So yeah, check out the 518.
<The armpit of the South. Very hot and humid weather year round. Many southern stereotypes live here like the well-to-do southern gentleman which is really just a spoiled kid who took over his father's business, and at the age of 30 still refers to his father as "daddy." Caucasians who have established themselves here live in the main golf course which actually holds debutant balls for girls who've just graduated from highschool. If you want a job in this town, you or your father had better know someone that has their own business. Otherwise your applications will be discarded for family members or friends who are usually under-qualified and lazy.>
2. Why is there still nothing to do in Albany!?
3. Man, I hate paying the welfare for those damn blacks so they can just sit at home in Albany's projects all day and watch TV!
4. You're going to Monroe Highschool? Shit man, you're gonna be the only white person there. Hey, just lie about your address so you can go to Albany High with me.
Note: Both of the above mentioned highschools are public but have districts; where all who live within a certain district can only attend that district's public highschool or else they must pay for a private highschool.
5. Man fuck college. I'm gonna work for my daddy at his business in Albany.
6. Kids, lock your car doors when we cross the bridge into the east side of Albany.
"Man, I really wish Albany residents and students would stop getting such a bad reputation from derelicts that have no sense of history or respect."