Person B: "Ya man, I gave her the Watson."
–verb (used with object)
1. to smash, break, or split into parts violently; reduce to pieces or fragments: "He watsoned his computer."
2. to foolishly destroy or break computer software or hardware as to making the equipment completely useless forever.
3. to make into utter rubbish: "Al just completed full-watsoned that guy's laptop."
4. to partially break: "The computer was only half-watsoned. It might be repairable."
5. to infringe, ignore, or act contrary to a policy, a law, or common sense: "She watsoned her promise."
6. to destroy or interrupt the regularity, uniformity, continuity, or arrangement of: "Jeff just pulled a full watson."
7. to penetrate anally with the intention of causing irreparable harm: "I just watsoned his ass, and enjoyed it."
–verb (used without object)
8. to become inoperative or to malfunction, as through wear or damage: "The computer system watsoned this afternoon."
9. to shatter, burst, or become broken; separate into parts or fragments, esp. suddenly and violently: "The computer watsoned in his lap."
10. to become suddenly discontinuous or interrupted; burst abruptly: "He pushed too hard and his anus watsoned."
11. to completely ruin one's life: "I watsonned my life."
12. an act or instance of breaking software or hardware; fracture; destroy; obliterate: "The software was just watsoned."
13. an opening made by breaking; gap: "The watson in the monitor screen has not been repaired."
"Dan only half-watsoned his Blackberry."
"Jeff pulled a full watson."
"Oh, you mean the smart guy you can always make every one laugh?"
'Yeah, that's my boyfriend."
"OMG, I'm seriously jealous...."
Girl 2: "Yeah, of course. Do you think I should hook up with him at the dance?"
Girl 1: "YES! Of course! No girl should say no to a Watson"
so that means any boy and GIRL especially GIRLS with the last name of WATSON is great hot beautiful prossibly rich, smart and sexxyyyy babyyy
boys are equally hot too
i could be related to her hmmmm...