(Pronounced: as spelt "Uggy" - uh-gee (where 'gee' is 'guh')
intentionally opposite to ugly.. meaning - attractive..
(a sarcastic twist on the word "Ugly" that leaves it with the polar opposite meaning.. it can also be used to describe many things, other than appearances.. see: 'examples')
(meaning, the chick/girl is very attractive - also, look-up: "pee")
2. "This dinner is uggy"
(meaning, the dinner tastes very nice)
3. "This blanket is uggy"
(meaning, the blanket is warm and soft and nice)
1. obviously loves Uggs
2. wears fake nails
3. never leaves the house without make up or a hair out of place.
4. usually very popular with the boys.
5. owns a thick american accent and uses words like
" really? " or " ow my god" with accentuated body language.
6. tend to be perceived as rather shallow.
7. capable of being catty
this term does not signify attractiveness or the opposite. it depends on the context and obviously personal-preference.
dude 2 " is she an uggy?"
dude 1 " damn right she is"
2.describing someone ugly, wierd, or annoying
2.Dan is the uggiest person ever.
2. This uggy, drunk guy kept talking to me today, he looked like he was 58.