The rumble in the stomach that tells a man he must empty his bowels with vim and vigour.
You need to lay some track... You need a dump... You need a poo.
That coffee has gone through me like a hot knife through butter, its Track time.
Jesus, ive been laying track all day after the curry last night. I have an arsehole like a japanese flag.
Braces (like orthodonty, in one's mouth)
Hey, kid, cute tracks.
an area where drugs are delt
look at those young hopper, there real track stars
A track is a piece of synthetic or human hair usually glued or sewn into the the scalp or a braid of natural hair.
She was mortified when her blonde track slipped right in the middle of the date.
A brand of shoe that used to be sold at old K-mart fall apart back in the day,the 70's and 80's. If one had these shoes your buddies would make fun of you because they were not cool like name brand shoes,Nike, Addias or what ever.These shoes were the type your parents bought you if they were cheap or on the welfare.
They had some cool styles,running type with green suede and yellow stripes.
K-Mart no longer sells these type of shoes,what a shame.
These shoes had their own school yard song.
Tracks make your feet feel fine! Tracks only a nickel and a dime!
Hey man check out my new shoes!
Haw-Haw!Tracks make your feet feel fine! Tracks only a nickel and a dime! Har-Har!!
Waaaaa?? Oh shut up you retard!
Nice Tracks K-Mart fall apart.
1) An eighth (1/8th) of an ounce of weed, simply referred to as 1/8th, an ounce containing 28 grams.
2) A sport involving a gerbil/rodent like action involving running a "track", hence it's name.
3) Marks from injecting drugs on someone's arm.
4) In "Maplestory", the person you're tracking in a Party Quest, using the "/find" option.
1) Hey man want to help me finish this track?
2) Sorry can't dude, I have track after school and they're testing next week
3) Cover up those tracks, pigs
may start askin'
4) The track is "Silverest"
A line of Cocaine!!!!!!!!!!
Bust out a couple a tracks plz