Also refers to the group of people who preserved the contents of the ancient Greek library of Alexandria, preserved and improved upon the works of Pythagoras, Xenophon, invented the set of ideologies used for modern Western medicine, and also created the best and most efficent plumbing systems known to man.
2.Prhase, used to refer to these same people who, while the Europeans (who were stuck in the Dark Ages), and didn't even know the concept of "Zero," (due to the Catholic Church) continued a streak of intense learning and cultural progressivism that lasted several centuries longer than the European Renaissance.
3. Phrase meant for a people who had a plumbing system that put the Greek and Roman's pipes to shame. And they used it to make water fountains, baths (for taking showers and getting clean) and toilets, all without the use of a single pumping engine.
4. A phrase used by those who need to be told the truth, that without the intense mathematical research of the Towel Heads, concepts of calculus would never have been invented, and Marco Polo would never have gone to China (along a Towel Head trade route) to discover gun powder, which so many Americans like to say they'll use on said Towel Heads.
5. Phrase used to denounce people who bleed red, just like everyone else.
2. A missed oppurtunity to use the term "Dune Coon", which at least always makes me laugh.
2. I knew Cletus was more retarded than the other hicks when he called Rashid a Towel Head, instead of a Dune Coon.