A man who if he had any kind decency, would resign and stop dragging his country into the international gutter.
A man whose ego knows no bounds, and whose arrogance has no end.
A man who must be stopped.
He has put large amounts of tax payers money into pointless venture such as the millenium dome which has since closed down and his government even pours millions of pounds a year into the eurovision song contest which is only watched for comedy value by the majority of it's British viewers. And while all this money is being wasted half the NHS trusts are in debt, not to mention the amount of money being cut from other public services.
I could go on for pages about what Blair has not only done to Britain (education, police, national security, unemployment, imigration, the amount of men and women in the armed forces who have been killed, illegal wars, the amount of members of his government that have been involved in scandals ect) and the problems he has caused the rest of the world, but if I do this will be never ending.
Tony Blair: The worst elected leader of current times with the exception of George Bush.
Tony Blair - Englands number 1 Prickless Cunt.
Basically just a proper cunt that should be tied to the back of a Rover and driven all the way to the Tower of London, where he should be fucking tied down and pecked to within an inch of his life by the fucking ravens. Then put in a council housing estate flat full of foreigners and see how HE FUCKING LIKES IT, CUNT.
2. An elected leader with contempt for democracy
3. A person who seeks to bring about a dictatorship where you can be imprisoned without committing any crime at all (but you may in the future)
4. A man who wishes to spy on, and accumalate the most intimate details of each citizen, in order to exercise ever increasing state control - see Orwell
2. Damn, they just Tony Blair'd elections and parliamentary debate.
3. John got Tony Blair'd the other day, they thought he might commit a crime next week so they locked him up for five years.
4. My boss spies on me while I am in the toilet, bit of a Tony Blair that man.