this is the list
1: Pride - the thought of having the highest position in life
2: Envy - the need to steal the belongings and/or the traits of others
3: Lust - the frequent need for pleasure (sick, huh?)
4: Avarice - the low, but hard, need for large amounts of high-cost objects (rings, diamonds, etc.)
5: Wrath - Occasional bouts of anger to get mood levels within normal bounds
6: Sloth - The highest commom sin: the need to lounge and/or do hobbies
7: Gluttony - the feeling you have a low weight, and you ingest a lot, more than regular. results in diarrhea
1: I'm the man for this! Step aside!
2: Wait, you do, i'll just watch every second with excruciating detail
3: There any chick's around here?
4: And I won't pay you for this!
5: DO THIS QUICK OR... SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN!
6: Do this while i do nothing
7: That's it, i'm raiding the fridge
Also known as the finer things in life. Originally arranged in the 6th century by Pope Gregory, the seven are:
1. Pride - An attitude of personal superiority, almost universally accredited as the most useful of the sins.
2. Envy - desire for the belongings or traits of others.
3. Lust - The craving of 'earthly pleasures,' if 'earthly pleasures' are defined as sex.
4. Avarice - Greed; the desire of riches, bling, or Nikes(c).
5. Wrath - Outpouring of destructive or hurtful behavior of thought.
6. Sloth - An animal thats so inert that moss grows on it. The sin itself is easy to piece together from there.
7. Gluttony - The urge to intake more than is necessary for day-to-day functions.
Envy: I want your woman!
Lust: In fact, I want to have *SEX* with your woman!
Avarice: Maybe, if I had more money, your woman would have sex with me...
Wrath: Get over here, woman! NOW!
Sloth: Why? Well, because I'm too lazy to come over there to you.
Gluttony: Oh well, the woman left. Anyone for Mickey-D's?