A derogatory term, derived from the word 'remipede'. Remipedes are blind crustaceans that live in deep saltwater caves, and apparently have no idea whether they are swimming up or down. I am uncertain.... I think they may know exactly what they're doing, however, their behaviour seems so inspiringly haphazard and poignantly endevourless, that their existence necessitates the coinage of the word 'remo' - to describe humans who's actions are akin to a crustacean flailing around in aphotic surroundings. Use it eloquently and frivolously as we arch toward into the infinite unknown. Like total 'remos'.
"I consider thee to be a remo."
"She can remo off"
"Yes...but then, he is a remo. That he is."
She still likes him even though he's an asshole to her, she's so remoed.
2. A pale piece of pig's ear.
3. Russian acronym for the phrase "Ruin everything in moscow overnight"
4. Shiva the destroyer, shatterer of worlds. Made whole by the master of Sinanju.
2. Remo: "What do you call a pale piece of pigs ear?"
Chuin: "You. hehehe."
3. Remo was spray painted all over the Kremlin.